Gardens still thrive in the Fall, especially in San Francisco!
Postpone your Saturday chores and come learn more about plants and gardening from representatives of local horticultural and conservation organizations. Join a local plant club, buy plants and plant products, or simply enjoy a day full of great activities and demonstrations. Enter at the Main Gate of San Francisco Botanical Garden in Golden Gate Park, near 9th Avenue and Lincoln Way.
- Meet experts from the local horticultural community
- Browse a wide selection of new and used books
- Purchase special plants & growing materials
- Marvel at fall orchids & epiphyllums
- Experience butterflies up close
- See the inside of a beehive
- Enjoy children's activities